Sunday, February 22, 2015

Makeup Look: Amped Up Neutrals

And just like that, it's Sunday once again!  While my loves back in PH are still enjoying their weekend, us here in this part of the world are already back to work. If you don't know it yet, work week here in the UAE is from Sunday until Thursday and for weekends, we have Friday and Saturday. 

For today, let me share with you another (boring) neutral makeup look.  I tried amping it up with false eyelashes, which by the way is becoming a must-have in my makeup looks these days. For me, gone are the days when wearing falsies are only for special occasions. Falsies here are so usual with most women anyway and yes, I no longer have judgmental people around here when it comes to girls with makeup.

FACE
Sephora Smoothing Primer
L'oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation in Golden Sand
Makeup Factory Pressed Powder
Happy Skin Eye Need A Miracle Corrector
Happy Skin Lip and Cheek Mousse in Warm and Toasty (cheeks)
Happy Skin Feeling Sculptacular Contour Kit

EYES and BROWS
Happy skin Eye Love View Eyebrow Pencil
NARS Pro-prime Eyeshadow Primer
Warm and Dark Brown Eyeshadows from Viseart Neutral Palette and Booty Call from Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette
K-Palette Long Lasting Eyeliner (lashline)       

LIPS
Estee Lauder Lip Gloss

I hope you like it.

Have a happy and blessed Sunday, everyone!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Pinay Flying High said...

As always looking pretty Ms. Brigitte but falsies everyday? That's a lot of hard work for me. :p

AskMeWhats said...

why so pretty???? misssshooo

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Pinay Flying High (kilig) believe me, it's also a lot of hard work for me. but as they say, tiis-ganda lang talga hahaha :D

I'm pretty because mana ako sayo...amishu more! nikkitooot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...