Thursday, February 12, 2015

Makeup Look: Sweet Valentines...


V-day is in a few days, have you made any plans yet? As to me and Mr. X, I don't think we're going out on the day itself, that is, if he's even planning to take me out on a date.  Let's see what ex-boyfie has in store for me.  

I had extra time the other day to play with makeup, so I came up with something that isn't my usual neutrals.  This is something you can wear for your date on V-day, or on any day when you want to look pa-sweet.


FACE
Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
L'oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation in Golden Sand
Makeup Factory Pressed Powder
Happy skin Eye Need A Miracle Corrector
Benefit Boi-ing in Medium
Happy skin Feeling Sculptacural Contour Kit

EYES and BROWS
Happy skin Eye Love View Eyebrow Pencil
NARS Pro-prime Eyeshadow Primer
MAC eyeshadows in Sunset B. (lids) and Vibrant Grape (outer-V, crease) and Warm Brown shade from Viseart Neutral Palette
Ardell Demi Wisps

LIPS
Happyskin Lip and Cheek Mousse in Warm and Toasty and Shut Up and Kiss Me lipstick in Honeymoon Glow


So what do you think of this look?

I love that I can wear falsies here without being stared at. It just looks so normal with people here.  How I wish I have their long, luscious lashes instead because applying falsies on oneself can be pretty much messy and takes a lot of time.  At least, for me.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Juvy said...

I really love this kind of posts from you. Ang galing mo talaga magapply ng makeup. Hope to see more looks! :D

Iambrigitte said...

thanks Juvy ! :) hopefully, i'd be able to post more. Happy V-day! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...