Tuesday, January 1, 2008

i can't get enough of my "new" baby...

and before i forget, i did tell you that i got myself a new baby during my Saturday lakwatsa with my family di ba? Hmm, wondering what this baby is?
E anu pa nga ba, kundi ang aking pinapangarap na PSP! ehehehe...just when i've almost given up on the idea of owning one this year, i finally got myself one!
lookie...lookie...

the package i got contains the PSP unit and the charger, a 4GB memory stick, pink pouch, USB connector, a blue PSP shoulder bag and free games. i bought the earphones and the crystal case separately.



yeah, i know i've been saying that i wanna get the Deep Red model of this PSP slim but when i was finally able to check out a unit of that color, i realized it's not really that special (opss, excuse sa mga may gusto talga ng deep red jan). I thought it would be of a metallic red kinda color, pero it's not. so i ended up buying my first choice...the rose pink PSP slim. :)

yeah, i know it would've been better if it's white or pink din sana...but it's free eh, so no choice. and when i was finally able to really check it out at home, this bag can be really useful. it has a lot of pockets, and it can also serve as a kikay kit...o-ha!

geesh....just when i thought i won't be having this baby for this year. (wipes tears) hehehe! thanks mom, for letting me use your card to get this baby wehhehehe...

and it seems that i'm not the only one who can't take her hands off this baby:

my sister, who can't seem to stop playing right after we got the psp :) in fairness naman to her, she taught me how to play TEKKEN, and like her...i'm addicted. nga pala, at the store where we got the psp, she made fun of me when i asked the lady if they have games like pacman, mario, battle city and galaga for PSP. hehhehe...and to save myself from further embarrassment, i let my sister decide on what games to be loaded na lang. heheh sorry, laking family computer kasi ako eh. :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...