Monday, January 21, 2008

my derma visit...

finally, after months of giving endless excuses not to pay my derma friend a visit, i finally needed to go and had my face checked. lately, i've been having breakouts, probably because of not having enough sleep and because i've tried a new product and that might have been the culprit (tigas ng ulo...tsk tsk).
i underwent facial and then chemical peel, which i really hate because it makes me itch to death. but i wanted to get rid of these nasty rashes and bumps that appeared recently (since i started using that new product, and i will tell the whole story once i've proven that it is indeed the reason why).

and since i am on the Obagi maintenance stage, i need some stuff to use for days that i won't be using Obagi. My friend told me that i can just skip the toner, clear-blender-exfoderm thing on those days but make sure that i use the sunfader (sunblock) everyday. but being the makulit person that i am, i insisted on getting products for my obagi-free days.


and here's what i've got:


she gave me an oil control solution as my toner, coz i insisted on getting serious help for my uber oily skin and she recommended this which also happens to have whitening and moisturizing properties. Neostrata Bionic eye cream, which has great reviews in Makeupalley.com, i am still trying out hylexin (the sample that was given to my mom when she bought strivectin at marrionnaud in MOA) but i am excited to try this one na. DCL lightening gel with AHA (i just dunno what DCL stands for, or i'm just tamad to go and check the label but this one's good din daw), my friend told me that it's like the cheaper version of obagi Clear. And then the Xeragel, a silicon gel for my keloid (yeah friends, i have this terrible, enormous keloid on my left shoulder) and i had it injected with loads of high-dosage steroids to help flatten it.
and this a photo after my facial cleaning and chemical peel. geesh, i can't believe i got used to posting photos like this for the entire world to see. no makeup, horrible eyebags and no kilay. wehehhee

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis, saan clinic ng derma mo and what's her name?

Iambrigitte said...

sa bataan sis eh...dra. banzon po ang name.

Anonymous said...

how can i purchase the oil control toner siz? =) tnx

Anonymous said...

hi! i saw that you're using neostrata bionic eye cream? ok po ba sya sa dark circles and puffiness. feedback po sis. planning to get one. thanks po!! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...