Thursday, January 10, 2008

my 01/07/08 eotd/fotd...

using my TM eye pigments, i again tried copying one of the looks in their website, pero i won't show you what look i tried to copy kasi hindi ko na-copy talaga. tee-hee...

anyways, here's my shimmery green eotd look for the day:

my fotd was taken after work so that would be around 6-ish in the morning, hence the ngarag and aswang look :D

anyways, i've used TM pigments in twinkle (inner lid), fiji beach (outer lid) and elianto e/s for highlight. i also used the two TM pigments to line my lower lids. if you'd notice, it looks like both pigments are of shimmery green shade. but if you'd see Twinkle in the pot, it appears white but when applied it shifts to a turquoise shade with heavy sparkles.

and omigulay, can you guys do me a favor? can anybody suggest a really good eye cream for me to get rid of these horrible eyebags? i also have undereye lines na, geesh...i look OLD! sniff sniff

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my tell me about it! i think i grew serious eye bags when i started pro-blogging tho! LOL add pa that i use a DSLR so it's always tugging my lids :(

am on a serious AVON eye cream diet the past week tho. i love how it make my eyes look awake (after concealer of course) even if the brain is begging for some sleep! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...