Wednesday, January 2, 2008

my new year's eve and new year's day eotd/fotd...


i got my taylormade pigments a few days ago so i decided to give it a try. here's my NY eve eotd:


i've used the TM pigments in pistol (inner lid) and cosmo (outer lid). I also used the same shades to line my lower lids, MUFE Mat Velvet foundie, Elianto blush in Mauve and Smashbox l/s


for New Year's day naman, again, i didn't care if people would look at me asking themselves why i look so made up (well, they're not really used to seeing me with eye makeup kasi). and this time, i again used my mom's MAD pigments. hehee

used: MAD pigments in 24K gold and Desert Sand, Elianto e/s as brow highlighter (nde nman obvious),MUFE Mat Velvet foundie, Red Earth blush in Tender Love and Smashbox l/s

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...