Thursday, January 10, 2008

my UDPP rant...

oh my gulay...just when i was thinking of getting (or hoarding) more UDPP because it's my HG eyeshadow base, i came across a post in another message board on how to get the most out of this product. We all know that the product is packed in a genie-like bottle:

and they even said that we shouldn't be worrying about wasting any of its contents because inside is a straight tube...damn them for being such liars

see photos of how i was able to save my "empty" bottle of UDPP i bought almost a year ago:



i was supposed to cut the container in half-lengthwise, but it was hard...probably the knife i used was more "mapurol" than my head for believing UD's marketing! but see how much product goes to waste?


don't forget to open the container's base too...and lookie, i was able to fill up (well, almost) two 5g pots out of my "empty" bottle of UDPP.

I am sure a lot of you already know this...maybe i missed a post about this but for the sake of those who doesn't have an idea how UD's making a fool out of us...here's the proof!

hmmm...which reminds me that i have another bottle of UDPP :) just a caution though, make sure that you close your jars or pots as tight as possible. i read that it tends to dry quickly once out of its "genius" container, but one poster said that we can always spritz it with evian or mac fix.

tata!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...