Thursday, January 10, 2008

my 01/08/08 eotd/fotd...

since my newest loot came from TM, i've been using it often than my other brands (BE, MAD, Monave, OM) and besides, they have pics on their site where you can take a look of how they combined different eye pigments so you can copy the looks (pero ako hindi ko macopy, pwamis...hehehe)
i guess my fave shade combo would be a pink-blue, since that's what i've been using more often. hmm..or probably basta kahit anong may pink :P
so here's my eotd/fotd:

pardon again for my ngarag looks...actually in my fotd, paalis pa lang ako ng haus nyan pero mukha na akong ngarag to death :(

shades i've used: TM pigments in aisley for inner lid, dusk for outer lid and elianto e/s for highlight. Again, i've used the same TM pigments to line my lower lids.

for the face, i've used MUFE Mat Velvet liquid foundie, TFS blush in pastel pink, clinique l/s (in i-dunno-shade), Elianto retractable eyeliner in brown for my brows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...