Tuesday, January 15, 2008

on greens and blues...

honestly, i prefer dark eye makeup...though it emphasizes my horrible eyebags and undereye fine lines, i still prefer it because i tend to wear light shades for my lips and cheeks. i tend to look flat, or maputla when everything else on my face is of a light shade.

so for today, even though its just another work day, i am wearing shades of green and blue. people here are kinda getting used to seeing me with "dark, feline-like" eyes everyday. Once in a while i would try to pull off a simple, dainty, mahinhin look by wearing simple pastel shades on my eyes but they would tell me that they like the "masungit-eyes" look better. :)

here's my eotds/fotd wearing my current fave when it comes to e/s pigments, TAYLORMADE!


used: Smashbox Photofinish Light primer, Monave Caroline and Angel, TM e/s pigment UFO on the inner lid and Disco on the outer lid, Elianto Fake Lash Mascara in Brown and retractable eyeliner in brown used as a brow liner, Aubrey Nicole blush in Eden, Artdeco l/s shade#22 topped with Mac Gellee in Dewy Jube

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...