Monday, June 23, 2008

my attempt on smokey eyes + falsies....on myself!

i so love the smokey eyes look...but i haven't tried it on myself. i've watched a lot of youtube tutorials and i thought it was easy....i thought wrong.

last Saturday, we had our lesson on smokey eyes + falsies and i must admit, my teacher kept on telling me that mine looks messy. i was getting really frustrated...(sob). good thing, my model TIN kept on encouraging me until i finally did it (i did, didn't i?). i so love Tin's eyes after the makeover...love it so much that i decided to try it on myself.

(headband worn for the purpose of pulling my hair back...only)

anyways, i found out that it's not really easy to do the smokey eyes look...i dunno, i tend to really mess it up. also, putting false eyelashes on yourself is so damn hard! geesh, how come others can do it in a breeze?

so what do you think? can i pull off such looks? what else do i need to improve on this look? i honestly think i suck in blending the colors and that the eyemakeup isn't even at all.

hmmm, i would love to try this again...but maybe next time, it won't be just black and silver...any ideas?

tata!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

O bat ang lungkot mo? Or pout yan? It's purdee!!!! :)

Iambrigitte said...

lungkot yan...messy nga daw di ba..LOL

AskMeWhats said...

sis! I love it!!! di ka lang sanay no!!! coming from me! remember? I am not into dark eyes and when i first did my smokey eyes, I was sad as well! LOL but you'll get use to it! I love it!!!

Hmm..what other colors? Try dark blue and navy blues! I find that's one smokey eye look that looks ok for my skin tone :) tapos super nude lips! I am sure you'll look great on it with your skin!!! I saw you na di ba? So I know it works on you (feeling na naman akong consultant) hahaha LOL i love it sis! Pouting or not, you look cute!

Anonymous said...

sis it looks fab kaya. :P pero sana you widened you eye a bit, i think that's how smokey eyes pop, like what your model did. ;) well, you did that on your eye closeup but not on the full face pic lol. tapos if i may suggest, next time try a nude lip or if you really want drama, prolly red lips instead of purple lol. just curious, what shade of lippie is that?

Iambrigitte said...

thanks nikki, yeah im gonna try blues next...and maybe greens. lol...addicting ito! lol

mhean the lipstick is MAC Up the Amp..i was just trying it out actually, didn't intend to post a face shot. pero nagpost pa din. ahahha...i can't find my nude lippie and i havent tested Up the Amp so i did try it with my smokey eye look. red lips? nahhh...lol

AskMeWhats said...

yes it is addicting! i'm sure you'll do well! kaw pa? ang ganda nga gawa mo sa model mo eh! :) cheer up! lovely lady! and looks good on you talaga..di ka lang sanay

Tara Cabullo said...

Wow, Jheng! That was soo pretty. Not the usual Jheng, I think you matched your sultry eye make up with a sultry look kaya it was different for you. But it was sooo ganda! =)

Unknown said...

wow..... ang ganda naman. i like it! bagay sayo!

Gracie said...

Oh, wow! Love it! Love it! Love it! Awww... I'm a sucker for dark EMU. Soooo sophisticated! Suits you sis! Hey... Hirit ako... red lipstick with this EMU? Just try.... maybe?

Shen said...

you really look so fabulouza here! :) i'm sure sa una lang mahirap at messy.. here naman, you look great. :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters! yeah hindi nga ako sanay nikki i love vibrant colors talaga. and i kinda missed yung mga poses ko na nakasmile ako..tipong patweetums LOL

thanks teeyah, maybe if i use different colors i'd feel much better bout this look. i really feel like i'm a psycho with this look

thanks anne!

i don't have a good shade of red lipstick gracie eh hehehe...hirit ka na naman ng red jan, hanggang purple lang kaya ko! LOL

hi shen...it was so mahirap talga..it took me almost half an hour to put the falsies on. kandaduling at kandabulag na nga ako bago ko nakabit. hahaha

AskMeWhats said...

awww sis! You can still do that!!!! kahit nakasmokey ka, you still do the cute look! :) go go go sis!! be happy!

Gracie said...

Chicken! Ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...