Tuesday, June 24, 2008

tagged!

thanks Sophie for tagging me...i miss this stuff.

What were you doing ten years ago?

i was in my 3rd year college...shucks, am i that old already!? i was struggling with my programming subjects back then. never really liked it...and never will. LOL i was actually on the verge of shifting to another course.

i was also starting to live on my own. i remember moving out of an apartment where i lived with other 4 people. i was scared at first, but loved it later on.

What are five things on your to-do list today?

1. Go home and try to sleep
2. If i can't sleep, i'd probably be practicing on the looks i'd be doing for my finals on Saturday (nervous! nervous!)
3. Go online and blog. Surf the net for more makeup ideas
4. I would love to go to MAC...but i won't. LOL
5. sleep...i badly need it

Snacks you enjoy?
skittles, marshmallows, M&Ms, potato chips

Places you’ve lived?
Balanga City (Bataan) where i lived for almost all my life then i went to Baguio City for college. and now i am living in Manila for almost 7 years already. but of course i still go home every now and then.

What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy my own sephora and put it inside my newly-built mansion
2. Build a foundation that will take care of our elderly and send children to school...even makeup school!
3. Go abroad and study more about makeup or get Jemma Kidd as my tutor (dream on, jheng!)
4. Bring my family to places we've never been before and shop! shop! shop! like Sophie, i'm gonna buy all the good makeup brushes available! hahahah
5. Bring sephora here in the Philippines

People you want to know more about?
Everybody. So i'm tagging everyone who would read this... (wink!)

tata!

6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

aww i wish you're a billionaire! coz you'll be bringing sephora here in PI! :)

Iambrigitte said...

hahahha yeah, i really wish we have sephora here

Anonymous said...

I WAS BORN IN BALANGA!

:p

do you remember the MICHELLE'S, the restaurant? aaayyy memories!

AND VETAF'S?

hihihi.

just bloghopping! :)

jing said...

Tell me your secret, cos you look so young! About 25.

Anonymous said...

hi!!

I love your site:) I think you do makeup well and very tasteful. I just discovered my love for make up a month ago. It started with a purchase of a mineral e/s. Found out I need a brush to put it. Bought a brush. researched on mineral makeup. And before I know it I am actually buying makeups. You see I have an aunt in the US who gives me makeups regularly. I usually give it to friends since I am not into it. But now, OMG I am so addicted!!!

Btw, I was at MAC Shang last Sat and I saw you there!!! (recognized from the photos) I wanted to say hi but you guys were busy. Anyway thumbs up girl for your posts!!

I am quite curious about the make up school that you go to. If possible can you pls send me an email with the rates etc.

Thanks so much and keep up the good work!!! :)

My email is riar@coastal.com

Iambrigitte said...

hi iya, my kababayan! cheers!

jie jie me? looking young? woweeee! hehehe...girl, you are loving me too much. hehehe

hi there ria thanks for visiting my blog...next time you see us or me, lapit ka ha..say hi! nde ako nangangagat, pramis. hehhehe will surely email you bout the school i went to ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...