Wednesday, June 4, 2008

my "Beauty from the Earth" sorta look...


so after more than a month of waiting, i finally got to try this much-raved mineral pigments from Beauty from the Earth. Apparently, the first shipment got lost and they had to send another one. Got the second one a week later...but i am still wondering what happened with the first one.

anyways, the colors are really pigmented. and i was actually disappointed that i didn't get full sizes of some of the shades i got.

EYES:
BFE pigment in Lemon on the lid, just below the crease
BFE pigment in Peacock on the eye contour topped with MAC Swimming
MAC fluidline in BlackTrack on the upper lash lines
Nichido eyeliner in white on the water lines
VMV Oh-la-lash Mascara in Black
Modelco Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Brow Gel in Boy
(sorry forgot what i used for highlight)

FACE:
Monistat as primer
Cinema secrets concealer on the sides of the nose and undereyes
Buff'd Foundation in Lace
EDM Tinted Silk as Finishing Powder
Lauress concealer in Vanilla
TFS blush in Pastel Pink
MAC Sculpt and Shape to contour nose

LIPS:
Smashbox in Sweet
VS lipgloss

I love the "Lemon" pigment. I should've gotten a full size of this shade. This is one yellow shade that i love. I've already told myself that i would stop getting mineral pigments and try to use more pressed eye shadows, but i think i'm gonna eat my words at this time and get myself a full size pot of this purrrrtyy shade.

yeah, i know i'm bad in keeping my promises.

bleh!

and please ignore my enormous eyebags!



6 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

aaccck this is a wonderful look! The yellow color just pops out!!!! I love colors like that for my crease area!

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sis...nice yellow, eh? now that i got your "approval" im going t get a FS pot of that shade. hehehhe

AskMeWhats said...

hay sis ginawa mo pa akong reason I'm sure you've already decided to get the full pot of that color! AMININ! LOL

Shen said...

hahahah! galing ng palusot mo jheng! :) lol! i love it!!

Gracie said...

such a tease! You know how much I love greens!... Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha in the house! Walang kokontra! (I've said it right, haven't I?)

Anonymous said...

love how the Lemon piggie looks like an e/l on top of Blacktrack! that shade of yellow always flatters your beautiful peepers. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...