Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my weekend loots...

after our OJT last saturday, sophie and i went to MAC glorietta to get some stuffs. i told myself that i'll only accompany Sophie but i ended up buying too.
how come i can't say no to MAC?

Fix+, Mineralize Skinfinish liquid foundation in NC25 and NC45, Blot powder in Medium and my freebies



my MAC freebies: Fix+, Strobe Cream and my current HG wipes

We also dropped by Rustan's Essences and got the following:


Fasio cleansing oil, Color Institute makeup palette and NARS brush

i snagged the brush because of my frustration to get a MAC 222 brush. boo-hoo! but well, i ended up liking it...good for more precise blending.
my first NARS eye brush:

excuse my dirty hands...been swatching when i took this picture



my Color Institute palette:

yummy, eh?

I thought I'm done shopping for the week...but right after my OJT last Sunday, i again dropped by MAC. ARgh!

Brush Cleanser, Fluidline in Dipdown and Loud Lash Mascara

I better stop visiting the MAC counter from now on...

And oh, Sophie gave me this nice Charm eyeliner brush...thanks fairy godmother Sophie!

i miss using pointed eyeliner brushes since i started using the 266 brush for my fluidlines...i am trying not to get the 263 brush, actually.
and finally, my brush belt:


now i can feel more like a PRO.
i wish!
ehhehee


10 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

acccckk the pink charm brush looks great!!!! i love pink brushes!!! accckkk *inggit*

I love your brush belt too and all your MAC hauls!!! grabe..you're not only an enabler..you are a spender! LOL~~~~ but its ok sis..for school..for school....and...personal! LOL

Iambrigitte said...

hahahah..for personal. i wish i can have them all for personal use lang..lol

AskMeWhats said...

pwede naman personal use eh! wag lang obvious! hahahha JOKE!!!!

Shen said...

wow! another haulage. :) they all look so pretty. ako rin magkakaganyan in the near future. :)

Anonymous said...

wooshooo!!! aken nalang yung nars blending brush mo !

Iambrigitte said...

hahaaha @ nikki

my cherryculture order has arrived na sa haus ng friend ko sa US, shen geesh, im so excited na!

waaaahhh...cge pero akin 222 mo sophie wehehehhe

Gracie said...

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Waaaaaa! You're such a pro! You've got all the best stuff a beauty junkie could have! You've just made me realize how poor I am nowadys.... Waaaaaaa! I love you really sis Jheng! Shall we chat again ;)

Iambrigitte said...

damn, i wish i am a pro gracie! hehehe i love your hauls more! you, poor? no way! hahaha....i missed chatting with you too, my ym's messing up again on me. hope to catch you online soon! muaaaah

Liz said...

*sigh* your hauls make me drool more often than not.

Anonymous said...

i want a bent eyeliner brush too! but i want the one from Sonia Kashuk... how come you get a freebie at MAC and i don't? :( shopped there frequently and Mikee doesn't give me any hmpft... but i love your freebie tee hee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...