Monday, June 23, 2008

my traincase...

after seeing Nikki's post about her "gig" traincase, i thought of posting mine too. but i am not sure whether i should call it as my "gig" traincase, for i wish it would be more of my personal traincase. LOL

anyways, for weeks now, i've been bringing my black doctor's bag instead of my trolley traincase. i think it's kinda weird to bring all my stuffs in school. but since finals is fast approaching, i decided to prepare my other traincase since it can carry more stuffs and aside from that, my back won't be complaining that much anymore since this has wheels.

so here's my traincase now...ready for my finals and other makeup gigs:


left side:

top layer: paintpots, fluidlines, primer, concealer and lipsticks
2nd layer: powder foundations, concealer and mascaras
3rd layer: eyeliners
4th layer: lipglosses


right side:

top layer: MAC powders, sculpt and shape, finishing powders, CS concealer palette and blush (NARS)
2nd layer: eyeshadows
3rd layer: blushes
4th layer: eyeshadows


Center:

liquid and cream foundations, eyeshadow and blush palettes, wipes, loose powders and some primers

i know...i know...my traincase is far from being organized. its just that some stuffs won't fit on the layers where they should be put in.

okay...i know i'm just giving out excuses!
bleh!

anyways, i still have some stuffs coming from NYX, sephora and MAC (geesh, i am so excited to get these)...but, they would no longer fit here.

okay, no choice then...but to have those stuffs for my personal use!

wehehehhe!


14 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

aaww I LOVE LOVE LOVE your traincase! it is organized! and I love it!!!! Gosh, you still have your hauls coming over!!! goodluck trying to fit them in! LOL so cute, i am wanting a bigger traincase as well!! Lemming lemming, I will definitely ask you where you bought your bigger one :)

Anonymous said...

wow you still got stuff coming in with that stash? lol. i love how huge it is! i wish mine were too. :(

Iambrigitte said...

organized? yours is organized sis nikki...mine's not. hehehe. im sure in no time, you'll be getting a bigger one. i got that in quiapo. hahahaha

yup, more hauls coming mhean, and i am so excited to get them na! i didn't put in any mineral makeup na nga in that traincase..i think i would be needing another one or maybe, if really needed i can just bring my doctor's bag...

Unknown said...

dang girl! that's a fatty traincase. so what percentage of makeup you have in there have you actually hit the pan... or better yet used at least twice? LOL. omgoodness...i can only imagine the makeup stash you got in your place!

so like when i come and visit the philippines... i'll make sure to hit you up and show me all the makeup goodies store over there. i actually wanna check out elianto and the face shop after you numerously posted stuff from there. oh i miss it back home :(

Nica said...

love your traincase... as in... =) alam ko hindi lang yan makeup mo kase wala pang mmu dyan...

Gracie said...

Wow! Now, you're talking! You've such a diva, Jheng! I want one too! :P

Gracie said...

*You're... I meant to say Jheng ;)

Shen said...

the traincase is drool worthy people, definitely fabulous and packing with great make-up. :) nikki's ang jhengs traincase are really made with sweat and blood!:)

Iambrigitte said...

hi there anne! sure, let's do some makeup shopping when u come over...hehehe

oo nga nica hindi ko na nilagay yung mineral makeup ko jan. when my US loots arrive, i would definitely need another one. pero cguro ill just bring those that i would really use.
so were you able to get a traincase na?

gracie aka posh...este, aka samantha...este hehehe...you're traincase is more worth drooling. high-end lahat mokap mo!

geesh thanks shen i wish i have more mac though.

Gracie said...

Loka! We both know it's simply not true! Ha ha ha!

Nica said...

no... sobrang pagod na kame ni mama kaya umuwi na kame at hindi na dumaan sa quiapo... pero buy ako before xmas for sure... =) congrats at malapit na kayo matapos... am sure magiging busy na kayo nila sophie and les sa mga gigs nyo... =) am happy for you...

tska "oo", need mo nga isa pang traincase, or two... =)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're my seatmate, Jheng. I'm a self-confessed parasite :P

Iambrigitte said...

thanks nica!

loka ka sophie parasite din ako eh hahahaha

Bambi said...

makeup shopping is addicting! :P

o haaaa.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...