Monday, June 2, 2008

there are indeed angels here on earth...

days ago, i've posted (and ranted) that makeup school is really costing me much money. we need to buy stuffs from time to time that we would need to use. i know i've been buying a lot of stuffs for the past year, but, they are mainly for my personal use. so i only buy items that would suit me...and now that i'm in school, i would need items that would suit other people as well...most especially my models and well, my future clients (geesh...i can dream on, can't i?)

to my surprise, somebody sent me a message to tell me that she'll give me some items that i might be able to use. i was really touched...imagine, i haven't met her in person but she offered to help me by giving me some of her stuffs. she even took time to go to Glorietta so she can leave the items at the MAC counter.

after watching the SATC with the girls, i went directly to MAC to get the stuff and whoa...it was a lot! take a look:

translucent finishing powder, ELF powder that i can use for contouring or as a bronzer, NYX glitter liner, Clinique powder and Maybelline UV base

geesh...all of these as a gift!

but what touched me the most, is her note...

to have somebody believe in what you can do (hey, i dont even believe in myself most of the time!) is the sweetest thing anybody can do for you.

so from the bottom of my heart...i am really thankful for you, NIKKI, not only for the nice haul you gave me for free but for boosting my confidence and for believing in me. I wish i have met you at the MAC counter or somewhere in glorietta that day, but i know, someday i will be able to personally thank you for being an angel :)

but that's not the end of the story... :)

after our makeup class, Sophie handed me something and told me that it's from PHOEBE. I was like, "OMG, she gave this to me?" awwww....

i love the mag...though it made me drool and want most of the stuffs in there. hahaha, but it definitely gave me ideas of what's nice and what's not nowadays. geesh, phoebe...thanks a lot, really. i hope to see you soon and spend some time together. maybe a night-out? (sophie...no "i-need-to-go-home-before-2am" ha!? hehehe)

a week ago, another nice lady (also a girltalker) that i haven't met in person sent me imported lipsticks. She sent me 4 gorgeous shades of lipsticks that Sophie and I can use in class (or maybe for personal use? hehehehe). to Joyce, or RHUMBAFRAPP, thanks for being generous.

again ladies, thank you very much. May God bless you more for having such good hearts. now i know how it feels like to have a lot of sisters...not just friends or co-bloggers...but sisters.

(kisses and hugs)



8 comments:

Phoebe said...

Anuvuh! That's nothing no! Sayang you weren't able to pop by at the Fashion Week thing wiv Sophie! ANDDDD omg the night out! We were supposed to go out ng Saturday right? Well guess what...I was nursing a very bad hangover the whole Saturday thanks to Ascend last Friday! hahahaha

See you SOON! :)

Gracie said...

I've always known that Charlotte (I mean Nikki) is an angel ;)

AskMeWhats said...

awww Sis jheng, it was nothing!!! really!!!! Your post is so touching naman!!! Sis, I've been through down times and I've got my mini angels din, so that's the least I can do, share the LOVE not only on make up but on friendship! :D Hope to meet up with you someday!

Gracie said...

Sus! Drama pa dalawa na 'to!

Anonymous said...

wow nice gals! ako ba walang angel? haha... ay si hubby ngapala lol. good for you Jheng! ;)

AskMeWhats said...

Gracie ha! you're becoming a meanie!!! hehehe Mhean, angel mo si Gracie, iinit ulo mo! bad siya! hahah JOKE gracie, I love you still! :)

Iambrigitte said...

wahahhaaha...basta super touched ako sa help nyo ladies. kahit nga yung mga moral support nyo it really means a lot to me, really! there would be times that i would ask myself if i indeed made the right decision in pursuing makeup artistry. kasi i know this will only be the beginning. but because of you ladies, lumalakas ang loob ko. so thanks talga. hug ko kayo lahat. and sana nga kita-kits tau minsan....

Shen said...

do you need magazines ba??? i have tons of cosmos here! i can give them to you! as for make-up since i pretty much just started my own stash i don't have a lot to give but i will definitely browse (most of them are mmu din. hehehe!) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...