Monday, June 28, 2010

Food: Must be Mom's

I can say that I am not a "bread" person. I love rice, pasta (yeah baby, keep those carbo coming LOL!) but not bread. but there are exceptions:

I've been seeing this "ensaimadas" at a mall near my office and it never fails to make me salivate. whenever I pass by their stall, it seems like these yummy breads are calling my name. and just who am I to say NO.

see those cheese?
Y-U-M-M-Y!

and just like the saying "Man does not live on bread alone," this store makes sure that we are also well-fed spiritually:

now, how's that for making us feel good inside and out?



5 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I have tried this, na miss ko na! Pahingi!!!!

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Di ako nakapagbreakfast today, and nagutom ako lalo, Jheng! =)

Shen said...

wow!! sarap niyan. i'm not particularly a bread person but this one is hard to resist! :)

Shen said...

wow!! sarap niyan. i'm not particularly a bread person but this one is hard to resist! :)

Caramel Diva said...

looks good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...