Sunday, June 27, 2010

going organic...

I've always been interested with organic stuff...i've had organic dishes before (thanks to my ever-health conscious Mom) but never got to try organic stuff for the body. all i know is that they are much, much better since they are free from chemicals and that to go organic is to love ourselves, and our Mother Nature.

as I've said, I am interested but didn't know where to start.

good thing, a dear friend came to my rescue:

these goodies are my birthday present from her...actually, i initially planned on paying them but she threatened me big time that I won't bother sending her even a single centavo as payment. LOL!

toner, shampoo/body wash, conditioner, hair mask, lip balm, chocolate-scented soaps

now I feel like I'm giving myself (and the environment) a big favor every time I use them.

want to feel the same way?
then what are you waiting for? click here and make yourself (and Mother Earth) happier and healthier!




2 comments:

zashiq5 said...

wow cool new layout!!!I'm loving Human♥Nature too!

bibay said...

nice loot! i've always wanted to try organic products but never had the opportunity to do so. i hope i will soon. please post reviews of them :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...