Sunday, June 6, 2010

Revlon's Colorburst Lipsticks are here!

here's a secret, which is not really a secret for I am sure I've posted this confession a lot of times before: I AM NOT A LIPSTICK PERSON. In fact, I can live without lipsticks. All I need is a dab of lip balm or petroleum jelly and I'm good to go. I hate it when I'm left with dry lips from most of the lipsticks I've tried.

But if there's one brand that I love when it comes to lipsticks...it would be REVLON. Did you know that my first lipstick is their Lustrous lips in Pink in the Afternoon? I still have my nth tube in my vanity bag, and I just love how creamy and true the color is on my lips.

Now, Revlon came up with another great line of their lipsticks:


The New Revon ColorBurst Lipstick provides a luxurious, virtually weightless, high-impact color and offers a unique shade range allowing women to make a statement without saying a word.

* Innovative pigments provide immediate, high-pigment color release on lips to give rich color in just one swipe.

* Unique Elasticolor technology hugs lips with an explosion of color that feels virtually weightless.

* Contains film-forming polymers for longer wear and skin conditioning properties.

* Moisturisers and anti-oxidants, including Sweet Almond oil improve lip texture

(from Revlon)


Rose Nude, Carnation and Raspberry

I love, love their texture. It rekindled my love for Revlon's lipsticks which began with my first lipstick from them.

Rose Nude is an MLBB shade, Carnation is for those days you'd like to be in the sweety side while Raspberry is for when you'd like to feel like a sexy vamp!

want more proof that I am so loving their Colorburst line?

i bought 3 more shades!

and yeah, I am definitely not stopping there. I have a few more shades to cart...soon!

please watch out for a more thorough review (and swatches) of Revlon's Colorburst lipsticks!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...