Tuesday, June 8, 2010

time for a change....

for months, i've been wearing a dark haircolor...if you've been a reader of my blog for years, you know my fondness of haircolors...there was even a time when i wore multiple highlights with my short hair (gosh, i miss my 'do!). but last year, i wanted to give my hair some rest by coloring it with a darker shade of color and give it an illusion of being healthy.

so yeah, i've been wearing this (kinda) color for a long time now:

until one day, when i'm feeling a lot more alive and adventurous again...i decided to give my hair some ooompph:

seriously, i love it! i would have to spend more on colored hair treatments more, though.

i also met Shen at the gym (for some chitchat, i didn't actually worked out hahhaa) and she gave me this:

lovely, isn't it? i so envy her accessories and been wondering if I can pull off some...so she gave me this as a birthday, so i can practice? hahahaa

so purrrrtttty!

so there ya go, ladies (and gents)! an update on how i look like these days...tata!

9 comments:

lelila said...

cute ng necklace!!! don't worry, forever21's coming na, we'll hoard some accessories haha

Bea said...

Ang pretty mo sis. :)
bagay sayo yung new look mo :)

AskMeWhats said...

I super love your hair, super shiny and gorgeous talaga!!!!

Crystal said...

love your hair and the necklace!

Miss Shopcoholic said...

love your new haircolor Jheng! ang cute ng necklace! si shen ba gumawa?

kaye said...

i love your winged eyeliner! perfectly done! yey!




care to visit a filipina's fashion blog as well? =)




www.saturdaystylebykaye.blogspot.com
www.saturdaystylebykaye.blogspot.com





.

fuzkittie said...

Gorgeous color and streaks!

ChinaDoll said...

Your new do looks really good. You look prettier with lighter shade plus the highlights! =^_^=

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters!:)

i love my hair now..i wish i can grow it long faster so i can have it curled :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...