Friday, June 4, 2010

Product Review: Revlon Makeup Remover Towelettes

eversince I started putting on makeup, it has been my habit to remove it before I go to bed. so no matter how tired and sleepy I am at night, I make sure to get rid of all the gunk on my face. besides, who would want to wake up with a blemish here and there just because you let makeup stay on your face overnight!? in fact, I am such an OC when it comes to removing my makeup. if you've been reading my previous posts about it, you'd know that my makeup-removal ritual is: cleansing cream - makeup wipes - facial wash.

but as time passes by (or should I say, now that I am older) I sometimes want to go straight to bed when I feel terribly sleepy and going thru my entire ritual would make me awake and forget about sleep...until probably 3-4am (i have this VERY bad case of insomnia). and so when i feel sleepy, I'd be more than happy to take advantage of it.
the problem is: I haven't found a makeup remover that makes me feel that I've cleansed my face enough minus the time I'd spend doing my entire makeup removal ritual.

good thing, I've found my new HG makeup wipe remover:



from Revlon:
  • Quilted pre-moistened towelettes
  • Instantly removes even longwearing and waterproof makeup
  • Contains an antioxidant blend of pomegranate, rosemary and soothing chamomile
  • Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed; no greasy residue
  • No need to rinse
  • Oil free. Hypoallergenic
I didn't know that Revlon has one until a reader requested me to have a review on this (waves at bunny). Okay, please don't get me wrong...I don't buy stuff for review just because a reader asked me to. It just so happen that I am actually looking for new makeup wipes to try out. =)


BEFORE

LIKES:
removes all traces of makeup even those stubborn waterproof mascara and eyeliner!
has a gentle scent...soothing is more like it
does not leave any grease after feel, instead, you're left with a squeaky clean face that doesn't need any further washing
the wipes are moist enough to be used on the entire face and even the neck
with its quilted feel, it's like you are exfoliating when using it


AFTER

DISLIKES:
expensive, Php525 for a pack of 25 towelettes


TIPS:
to make sure that they remain moist, store the pack upside down
if the size of the towelette is too big for you for one use, cut it in two and store the other half in a resealable container (probably a ziploc would do)
avoid the eye area if you have sensitive eyes

will I buy again?
definitely YES! now I can cut my ritual time in half go straight to bed if I feel like dozing off in minutes.


2 comments:

trizh űű said...

aww. okay sana for travel, medyo pricey nga lang. :)

AskMeWhats said...

aww sis its a bit pricey nga but it does remove makeup no? Pero I'd pay for the price of makeup remover na lang! MISHU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...