Friday, June 25, 2010

Nails: Sally Hansen's Insta-Dry in Jumpin' Jade

i love greens...actually, i love anything dark for my eyes and yes, even on my nails. aside from that, I would need something that dries up easily...of course, there are fast-drying top coats available out there but to hit two birds with one stone would be a lot better.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color
(Jumpin' Jade)


priced at Php365.00 per bottle, this one's for those who are in a hurry after applying their polish ...it dries up in a second or two after you apply it! it's also eliminates the need for a shiny top coat and the intensity of the color is impressive.

in short, I am loving it! gotta have those other colors in their line soon :)

don't worry, I'm not a nail polish addict...yet.
kiddin!


3 comments:

lelila said...

love it! pahiram! hahaha

AskMeWhats said...

gusto ko din hiramin! after sol! hehehe

zashiq5 said...

true! my cousin said if you have oily skin don't use liquid foundation, use mineral foundation..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...