Wednesday, June 23, 2010

on a diet...

after seeing myself in the mirror days ago, I realized that I am really getting bigger. believe me, I am 5kgs overweight...sniff! blame that on late snacking and frequent visits to Starbucks for that oh-so-yummy strawberry frap and iced Cafe Mocha!

i told myself, i need to go on a diet..ASAP! no more rice...no more sodas and no more late-night snacking on a bag of M&Ms.

i got luckier one night not be told to go on overtime so I figured to have a walk in the nearest mall to "exercise." of course, I got hungry and decided to take out some dinner. and since, I am so into chicken right now, here's what i got from my fave Pollo Loco:

half chicken, spicy salsa and 4 pcs of tortilla

I was so full that my tummy ached and made me sleep right away....and yeah, I FAILED on my dieting plans once again.

4 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

goodluck sa diet sis! Pero I saw you, hindi ka naman mataba! sis...I LOVE CHICKEN TO THE MAX! Sa sobrang love ko nga nagka allergies na ako sa Chicken! hhehehe see you again soon!

Unknown said...

wow, i didn't know there el pollo loco over there. that's awesome coz i love that place. i love their fire grilled chicken.

by the way, good luck with dieting and love the new layout.

Iambrigitte said...

sis nikki, mataba akooooo...mom and even X would tell me i am getting big na. huhuhhu see u soon!

hi there becky i also love their chicken, tastes different and their salsa is LOVE! thanks for visiting :)

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Nooo! Hindika mataba, ano kaba! But the grille chicken & tortilla is not sinful at all, so don't feel bad! =)Miss yah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...