Monday, March 5, 2012

An addiction, Forever...


"I know I won't be one of those who'll get gaga over Forever 21!" -- Me.

I'm sure I don't need to say that I've taken those words back...
I love Forever 21.  Would you believe I even dropped by this store in all the malls I went to back in Dubai!?  Mr. X even asked me to visit other stores instead, since we already have this here in Manila.  But nope, I didn't pass on visiting the store whenever I see it.  

And since I can't buy new clothes for now (need to lose a LOT of weight first), that won't stop me in satisfying my "cravings" so I ended up with these:





Ahhh, a girl (like me) can never have enough accessories!

There are lot of summer clothes already in Forever 21.  I would love to get some soon, so please (looks in front of the mirror) Jhengky, stop over-eating!!! 


5 comments:

Lejla said...

I love every single thing that comes from Forever 21 :)

http://ladybug4sunflower.blogspot.com/

AskMeWhats said...

ang cute! nag shop ka na naman!!! :)

kumiko mae said...

super love their earrings collection as always! and i see you got a stud set! they're so affordable!

Chriselle Sy said...

I'm not big on accessories and clothes (yet!) cause I still can't afford them with all the makeup I've been buying lately. Someday hopefully I can go gaga over clothes!

ChicSassyMom said...

Awww....super nice, great finds indeed! I'm so easy to get too when it comes to accessories. There are so many choices in Forever 21, I don't know where to start. But I'll definitely want those flower stud earrings. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...