Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Playing with Makeup: Bridal look



'Twas one Sunday afternoon, after my trial makeup with my good friend's bride, when Michelle and I decided to play with makeup.  We've been working together in makeup gigs (mostly weddings) for more than 4years now and it's not so often that we get to play with makeup together.  So I asked her if she wants me to put makeup on her.  She's such a willing victim (LOL) but since she's just into simple makeup, I gave her a bridal look.


Michelle with a bit of airbrush foundation on.  
(we forgot to take a Before pic, sowee!)


 
with her eyes almost done



yours truly while putting on some final retouches




all done!

and now with some camwhoring:


The Face Shop eyebrow liner
NYX HD eyebase
Beauty Pro Cosmetics Sweet and Smokey palette
Tonymoly Backstage Gel liner
Majolica Majorca Lash King
Prestige white eyeliner

Graftobian concealer/foundation
Glambox Airbrush Foundation
MAC Sculpt and Shape
Glambox airbrush blush
Baby Pink lipstick (love, love this shadeee!)

I love this pic!

Michelle's one talented gal too.  She has been my hairstylist on almost all my makeup gigs, and she's doing makeup too!  You can view some of her works here.

Who wants to be my next makeover victim next!?
^_^

11 comments:

Phoebe Ann said...

ME! ME! ME!

Chriselle Sy said...

Pretty! I love how well you do eyebrows and how clean you do makeup!!

Pamela Erika said...

i have a big problem with doing eyebrows, can't seem to do it right, do you have any tutorials for it? thanks!

Pam
www.themakeupsafari.blogspot.com

Hazel☺ said...

what a beautiful look you did on her! :) not so overly done, just the right amount and shade of makeup!! :)

http://dressmeupbuttercup.tumblr.com

Patty B. said...

Bravo! Willing "victim" here! :D

CherryColors said...

Wow, she looks fantastic!

Gerilen Areum said...

wow! ang ganda ng kilay!!! :)

Issa said...

ME! I wanna look good like Michelle! Galing Miss Jheng! Love what you did on her and I love the last photo too! :)

mitchcabs said...

I am so happy with my make up! And im willing to be your victim again! ^_^ thanks jheng for making me pretty..how i wish i would look like this everyday hihihi i so labeeet! :D

Iambrigitte said...

Phoebe Annyoko nga, magaling ka din mokap e beeh! LOL

thanks sis Chriselle Sy! :)

hi Pamela Erika you can check this out, i hope it helps! :) http://www.iambrigitte.com/2011/09/sort-of-tutorial-how-i-do-my-eyebrows.html

thanks Hazel☺!

ang ganda mo na Patty even without makeup! hahahaha pero cge, why not! ^_^

thanks Tamara, gerilen elinessete and Issa !

Iambrigitte said...

oi mitchcabs , recreate that look ha...dapat magpabook ka ng trial makeup mo this year! hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...