Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Something New from Shu Uemura...

I must have done something good, to be rewarded with goodies like these:

Shu Uemura Spring/Summer Collection: Celestial Garden
Shu Uemura Clear Brightening Cleansing Oil
Shu Uemura UV Under Base Brightening Mousse



Shu Uemura Clear Brightening Cleansing Oil

This has got to be the best cleansing oil from Shu in my book!  I've been using this since I got this a week ago and I love how soft and squeaky clean (sans the tightness) my skin feels after.  It does brighten (not whiten!) the face after washing, as all traces of dirt and oil will be removed without my face getting all red.  


Shu Uemura UV Under Base Brightening Mousse

This won't be the first time I'll be using a UV under base from Shu.  I've been an avid fan of their UV Under Base (Beige) + UV Liquid Foundation for years now which is my perfect tandem against the UV rays and sweat during the summer season.  I'm sure that this brightening version of their under base will be a lot better!

It has a purplish-pink tint to combat the redness and dullness of the skin, so say Hello! to bright, even skin.


Shu Uemura Celestial Garden Eyeshadow Trio in Scent

Consists of a set of feminine and romantic shades that is perfect for a daytime date. 


 




Shu Uemura Creamy Dome Cheek in Sunlight Peach

A dome-shaped blusher in a silky cream texture which glides smoothly on your face. You can easily create a natural gradation by tapping on your cheeks.


I am not into peachy blush shades but this one's an exception.  It gives the right amount of cheek color, which you can build up anyway and would still give out natural flush.  It's not sticky and it's easy to apply: just tap and blend with fingers.  


Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited in Corona Orange

This baby gives a translucent, lustrous and shimmery tint of color on your lips for that sexy pout.  It's not sticky and can be worn on top of your favorite lip color or on its own.



Shu Uemura Double-End Eye Crayon


An eyeshadow? Or an eyeliner?  
Can be used as either and a perfect match with their new eyeshadow trios.




Shu Uemura Angel Wink

I love the intricate hologram, I just wish I can find the perfect occasion to wear this!
^_^


Shu Uemura Ultimate Natural Mascara
a mascara that will give you an extremely clean and natural look with a wand that will give you a curl that will last all day long.  this limited edition deep brown shade will give a subtle accent to your lashes.
This will be my first time to try a mascara from Shu, so I'm really excited.  

I promise to get back with you for reviews, so watch out!

Thanks to our dear friends from Shu Uemura for these wonderful gifts.
^_^

I'm just not yet sure if these babies are already available.  Will update you my dearies once I get an info. Or you can drop by Shu Uemura counters in Rockwell, Shang and Glorietta so you can check it out and see for yourself how gorgeous this collection is.

2 comments:

Chriselle Sy said...

Wow! Super duper lucky, I wish I could get goodies like these too! :S

Penelope said...

Wow, so lucky to receive such lovely goodies! They all look amazing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...