Thursday, March 1, 2012

EOTD: Neutrals using Naked 2 Palette...


The FaceShop eyebrow liner
MUFE brow corrector in 01
NYX HD eyebase
Urban Decay Naked 2 e/s in Booty Call (lid), Tease + Busted (Crease)
Prestige white eyeliner
Ever Bilena HD waterproof liquid eyeliner
Majolica Majorca Lash King


my wonky eyeliner
^_^



Tonymoly Snail BB Cream
NYX Matte Not Flat powder in Nude
Revlon Age Defying Concealer
MAC Sculpt and Shape
Bobbi Brown blush in Peony

NYX Xtreme lipcream in Candyland

I've been using this palette a lot lately.  I am loving the colors of this palette more than those in Naked 1.  So yeah, I am not going to sell this EVER.

It's almost weekend.  And I can't  believe it's March already.  Time really flies SO FAST!  In a few months, I'll be turning 3-...ah, nevermind!

Enjoy the rest of the week, my dearies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.

I just wanna say I love the look. It's simple and can be worn at work. Take care.

Issa said...

Love the lip color! Nice EOTD! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...