Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Friday Look: Pink + Purple + Blue Eyeliner

Oh yes, I'm definitely on this blue eyeliner-phase!  I've been using this waterproof, smudgeproof eyeliner from Covergirl called the Liquiline Blast for days now, partnering it with several looks that are mostly neutrals.  But this time, I used it on my "Happy Friday" look:


The Face Shop eyebrow liner
Benefit Stay, Don't Stray primer
MAC eyeshadows in Sushi Flower, Sunset B.,Sketch and Carbon
Benefit Eye Bright
Covergirl Liquiline Blast 
Majolica Majorca Lash King



 

Freshel White-C Makeup Base High Cover
Graftobian cream foundation/concealer
Clinique Dermawhite liquid and powder foundation
Estee Lauder blush
MAC Sculpt and Shape

NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Pinky Nude + NYX matte lip cream in Istanbul


 
 just one of my silly poses
^_^


I hope you like it!

Now, I'm honestly thinking of playing with Purple or maybe green eyeliner...what do you think should I try next?

Enjoy the rest of the week!

5 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

The blue eyeliner makes the eye makeup edgy ;)

Janine M. said...

Love that you mix lippies together. :P

EVE-O-LUTION said...

wowwww this is so fab :)
im so doing this for a date night :)

Scarlett said...

I love that blue, I wish I could get it in the UK!
I've been using purple a lot lately (MUFE Aqua Cream Liner) and it's such a pretty alternative to black :) xx

Issa said...

I vore for purple! Very nice Friday look! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...