Monday, March 12, 2012

EOTD/FOTD: My Summer Look from Shu Uemura + OOTD

With the humidity and the scorching sun, it's undeniably summer already!  (Though it's been like this most of the time all year round)  You know how much I love colorful, dark makeup, but I wanted to come up with a look that is light, fresh and perfect for summer.  Here's my attempt, using Shu Uemura products from their S/S Collection 2012: Celestial Garden.

The Face Shop Brow liner
Stila eye primer
Shu Uemura Celestial Garden e/s trio in Scent
Tonymoly Backstage gel liner
3S Falsies
Prestige white eyeliner
Shu Uemura Ultimate Natural Mascara



Shu Uemura UV Under Base Brightening Mousse
Shu Uemura Face Architect
Shu Uemura Creamy Dome Cheek in Sunlight Peach
MAC Sculpt and Shape
Shu Uemura Translucent loose powder

MAC l/s in Peachstock
Shu Uemura Gloss Unlimited in Corona Orange


I love pink blushes and I try to stay away from peaches, but this one from Shu is such an exception.  I love how natural it looks on my cheeks and how easy it is to apply.  I just dab it on and then blend with my fingers, or with a blush brush.

I haven't had a decent sleep for days when I took these pictures, but I am sure their new UV under base mousse made all the difference.  It evens out my skin tone (you know how blemished my skin is!) and gives out a healthy glow.


And I just also want to share my OOTD.  I'm just happy that I got a lot of compliments from those who saw me that day.  I've been wearing skirts/dresses from time to time but I think this outfit got the most compliment:



i hope you like it!

enjoy the rest of the week, tata!

6 comments:

kumiko mae said...

you're truly a master of the winged eye :D i love how simple your eotd is :D

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Your makeup looks very fresh, sis! Super bagay for the summer heat. And that red skirt is hot! :)

AskMeWhats said...

Ang fresh naman mare! At super love ko ang outfit mo, I'll definitely compliment you when I see you at definitely kakantahan na kita ng LADY IN RED... super sexy!!! *whistle*

raych said...

love your blog!! hope i'd get to meet you soon! I'm starting a make-up blog and yours is one of my favs. :D

Issa said...

bagay sayo yung peach blush! Love it! Love the outfit too! Ganda! :)

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

As usual very nice EOTD!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...