Monday, January 7, 2013

Beauty Trend for 2013: Colored liners


How's Monday treating you so far?  In as much as I wanted to take it easy, I just can't!  Tasks are piling up...I now feel like I'm swimming in a pool of things to do.  ^_*

But nope, I am not complaining!  Just venting out. LoL!  Work is good...Work is good, so keep it coming. Haha!

For today, let me give you a sample look that's said to be "IN" for 2013...the colored eyeliners!  Instead of using it on my upper lash lines, I used it on my lower...to sort of give my neutral look a bit of pop!  


In here, I used my Milani liner in Aqua


to balance the look, I kept the rest of my face simple.

So what do you think, is this something you'd try?  Give it a go, 2013 is all about change (at least for me!)...It won't hurt to give it a try anyway.
^_^

Tata!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com said...

Now lang nakapag visit again and I am impressed with your new header ang gandah!

Anung sabi ng blue liner hahaha Taray!

xoxo
MrsMartinez

Keeza Villanueva said...

I have lots of colored liner but i dont have the courage to used it kc i will for sure get lotsa stares! hehehehe. but it's bagay to u. buti kp.

www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...