Friday, January 18, 2013

NOTD: Gold + Plums

Woohoo, it's Friday!  Though I won't have one (hello, weekend work!) I wish everybody to have a great one. And would you believe we're more than halfway done with January?  How time flies, no?  Soon, it'll be Christmas again! (laughs).  Okay,  I guess I went too advanced.  
^_^

Anyways, here's a quick post of my nails.  It's been a while since the last time I posted one, and hopefully, I'd be able to do more.  

Orly Glitz (gold) + Nyx Prune Juice (plum)

I know they look messy, I was having a hard time sleeping the other night so I got up around 3 am and did this.  I became sleepy just right about after applying the base coat...but decided to finish it anyway.  So there...nail art by a sleepy me!

Tata!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...