Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Free shipping from Glamourbox Online Boutique...


Who doesn't love online shopping?  I used to shy away from the idea until one day, I just had to buy a gift for a girl friend who's celebrating her birthday, but my busy (and messed up) schedule just won't allow me to even have a quick trip to the mall.  That's when I discovered the joys of doing online shopping.  Imagine just sitting back, a few clicks here and there and you get your stuff shipped to anywhere you want!  

What's even better is that there are some online shopping sites that offer Free Shipping.  Yep, FREE!

One of them is the Glamourbox Online Boutique.  Glamourbox is one of the beauty subscription boxes in the country today.  (See my posts about it here and here). Aside from the well-curated box you get each month you've subscribed, they also have an online boutique where you can find, and buy the products found inside their boxes...and more!  


Check out brands from Australian-based skincare line and items from Kosmea, Eye of Horus, Ofra, Lady Gaga, Kate Moss, Esprit, Regatta, Pixo and Misa!  And there's more coming for sure!

Again, it's FREE SHIPPING from January 15 - February 15, 2013.  
So hurry up and avail of this great promo.

Stay gorgeous, everyone!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I have never heard of these, but they remind me of the OCC Lip tars which I really like. I am going to give these a try. Thanks

nikkibsytlesolutions.blogspot

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...