Sunday, January 20, 2013

Something New: Nivea UV Whitening Serum


I have always been a fan of Nivea body lotions.  And being a sucker for anything whitening (okay, don't hate me for that!) I particularly love their whitening lotions.  Aside from they really work, I love that they don't feel heavy on the skin.  And the scent's not overpowering.  

So when I heard that Nivea came up with this UV Whitening Serum, I really got excited.  Well, I always get excited whenever there are new products coming out, more so if they are from a brand that I really love.  



NIVEA UV WHITENING SERUM
The answer to lighter, fairer skin, once and for all


NIVEA, helming the world’s best line-up of whitening products, introduces the NIVEA UV Whitening Serum, the Philippines’ first and only intensive whitening and repair serum for the body.
 
This is NIVEA’s first foray in introducing serum to the Philippine market, in its pursuit to provide more long-lasting whitening products that do not only stop at whitening, but persist to create a healthier, more vibrant skin tone that lasts. The NIVEA UV Whitening Serum contains real Vitamin C, nature extracts, UV filters and Hydra IQ that ensure whiter, healthier, more even-toned and moisturized skin within just 14 days, with results that visibly last.
 
Below are 11 benefits found in just one product:
 
1.     Advanced UVA and UVB cell protection with SPF25 and PA++
2.     Nourishes sun damaged skin
3.     Enriched with Licorice for fairer skin tone
4.     Enhances and supports the skin renewal process
5.     Infused with Hydra IQ and Red Seaweed
6.     Enriched with natural Vitamin C from Camu Camu
7.     Enriched with 95% anti-oxidant pure Vitamin C derivative
8.     Light and non-sticky texture
9.     Gives more radiant and fairer skin tone all over the body
10.  Gives smooth and even skin tone all over the body
11.  Skin compatibility is dermatologically approved



I've started using it last month when I saw it at Watsons.  What makes it different from the brand's other whitening products is that, it's a serum.  So what if it's a serum?  Well, serums work faster as they get absorbed by the skin better.  I've started using it last month when I saw it at Watsons and have been using it everyday.  It didn't only help me lighten (I got tanned after my one-week stay in Bora) but I noticed that my skin became radiant...and glowing.  I don't get to sleep much but my skin doesn't look dull and dry. 

This new Nivea UV Whitening Serum is available in all Watsons branches and priced at Php219.00 for a 200ml tube.  

To know more about this product and other Nivea products, visit www.Nivea.ph or like Nivea in Facebook.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Jaja said...

It is my current favorite. I love how light it is on the skin. It also even out my skin tone and discolorations. I use it as sun protection for daily commutes :)

If youre interested i've reviewed it here http://www.beautycolada.com/2013/01/review-nivea-uv-whitening-serum-spf-25.html

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...