Sunday, January 20, 2013

Looks: Aqua eyes...

Happy Sunday, everyone!

How's your weekend?  I hope you're having a blast.  Me?  Hmm, what's a weekend? (laughs) Oh well, don't worry bout me.  I am having a grand time here at work.  
^_^

 Bright shades of eyeshadows are in this year, so here's what I wore last Friday:



In2it brow powder
MAC eyeshadows in Aquadisiac (lid), Contrast + Bamboo (crease, lower lashline)



Revlon Correcting Primer
Kuma Concealer #3
Kate Mineral Liquid Foundation
Kate Mineral Liquid Powder 
Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage concealer
Sleek face contour kit
NYX Flat But Not Matte powder (undereyes)
MAC blush in Tippy

Sweet Pea and Fay's liquid lipstick in Paper Cut


oh yes, I wore this look in the office
^_^



I am currently loving Kate by Kanebo products!  I recently got their Mineral Loose powder too.  By the way, do you like my lip color?  It's from Sweet Pea and Fay! Swatches coming up soon!  If you follow me on Instagram, I've posted some of the swatches days ago.  You can also check these babies at Digitaltraincase.

Enjoy the rest of the day, my loves!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

love the whole look and i would love to try that lip color! can't wait for your swatches! :)

AskMeWhats said...

Love this look sis, a nice look to welcome the week! :D misss you

Anonymous said...

Its amazing because even though you use that kind of color its still wearable for daytime. :) I super love the lip color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...