Thursday, January 10, 2013

My kind of festive makeup look...

Hiyee, my loves!  It's Thursday, one more day to go and it's the weekend! I don't think my weekend's gonna be a real weekend though, as I'm pretty sure I'd still be working.  But nah, I'm not gonna complain!  

I am not gonna complain...I am not gonna, complain...
(ahh-hmmm..ahh-hmmm)
^_^

For today, let me just share with you a look I wore a few days before Christmas.  I know I should've worn festive colors instead, but hey, I still used Gold!  So it's still being festive, right!? (wink)

Here it is:



Revlon Photoready Correcting Primer
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Cream makeup in Buff
L'oreal True Match powder
Shiseido Camellia compact blush
Sleek face contour kit in Medium

K-Palette Lasting Eyebrow
In2it brow powder
NYX HD eyebase
MAC e/s in Amber Lights (lid), Parfait Amour (crease, lower lash lines), Black Tied (outer-V, lower lash lines) and Rice Paper (inner corner)
K-Palette Lasting Eyeliner 
Revlon Colorstay Overtime Lengthening mascara

MAC l/s in Peachstock
Majolica Majorca lipgloss


I hope you like it!
Have a great day,everyone.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Miss Litratista said...

Hi dear!

You have always inspired me with your blog. I'm always looking forward to your posts. :)

Check out my blog, PIXELS AND TALES! I hope you'll like it!

Unknown said...

Omg among your fotd this is my fave. Can u do a video tutorial of this? Also request sana pag nag fotd ka patinging ng front view un nakapikit and nakadilat para kita total impact. Pag kinasal ako papanakeuo ako sau or kay askmewhats ha hhaha

Hilary R. said...

I absolutely love your eyes today! This is one of my favorite looks by you so far!
You are always so gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...