Saturday, June 15, 2013

Revlon Pacific Coast Collection...

I know summer has officially ended days ago but it's never too late for Revlon's Pacific Coast makeup collection!  Besides, our makeup doesn't have to be dictated by the season...well, mine doesn't!
^_^



Emma Stone for Revlon

An irresistible island vibe accented with acidic color is the essence of Spring 2013. Inspired by sculptural sea glass with a touch of Tahitian glamour, the look if confident and fresh. Aspire to be both optimistic and desirable this season with exotic shades of the surf.


The items in the collection are:
Revlon Colorstay 16-Hr Eyeshadow Quad
(Php795)

Free Spirit
Sea Mist


Revlon Colorstay Creme Gel Liner
White Mist


Revlon Baby Sticks for Lips and Cheeks
(Php425)

Pink Passion
Tahitian
Sunset


Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel
(Php325)

Seashell
Tradewinds
Jungle
Sunburst


Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter
(Php525)

Sorbet
Pink Lemonade
Wild Watermelon
Juicy Papaya







Thanks to Revlon PH for these goodies!


Now let me tell you what I think about some of the items from this collection:




Colorstay 16-Hr Eyeshadow Quad in Free Spirit





As most of the eyeshadow quads I have from this brand, this one has good pigmentation.  The blue one's a bit chalky, so make sure to pat it on the eyelids when applying and not swipe, to minimize fall outs.  



Staying power is awesome, even without a primer. 





Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Lemonade and Sorbet




Sorbet - Pink Lemonade




I love the first lip butters I got, but I don't think I'm a fan of these two.  It's just me though, I just can't make them look good on me.  Sniff.





Baby Stick in Tahitian




Another blah for me.  It just won't show up on my skin. But I'm gonna check out Pink Passion and Sunset at the counter, I saw swatches online and they're pretty!





Colorstay Enamel in Seashell and Sunburst







My tips remind me of Jelly-Beans!
^_^


Check out this collection at a Revlon counter and let's all try to extend the summer season.  

Have a great weekend everyone!  And be safe, and dry from the rain.
^_^


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

3 comments:

Bernadette Villanueva said...

Jheng, ano ba yan, ang ganda ganda nanaman ng eye makeup mo ;) Hope you can do my rye makeup some day!

Hazel☺ said...

i love the eyeshadow colors!! :)

Unknown said...

I think I have a (girl) crush on Emma Stone....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...