Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day....


To all the Dads out there,




I grew up without a father, so on this day, it's my Mom who I'd be greeting.  Nah, my mom didn't change into a man...LoL!  But for 34 years, she has been both a Mom and a Dad to me...and of course, to my sister.  It's hard to grow up without a Dad, but with a Mom like ours, I never had to wish I have one.

I love you, Mom....Happy Father's Day!
^_^



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Rochelle Rivera said...

I can relate with the message. I also grew up 29 years without a father. I admire your Mom too. Happy Super Father/Mother to your Mom :-)

Rochelle
www.rochellerivera.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...