Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ZA Cosmetics is back in Manila!

Two months ago, I got an invite to attend an exclusive (and secret, then) sneak peek of a brand that will be launched in the Philippines.  Me and my friends have been long guessing as to what brand it is, so when I finally got the invite, I just couldn't say No. I want to get the first dibs, of course!
^_^

The event was held in Sweet Bella at Greenbelt, and when I went in, I felt like I was transported to Pink Land! And there it was, a familiar logo, but now on a much cuter and pretty palette of pink and white.


Oh yes, my loves...ZA Cosmetics is back!





I'm not sure if you can remember, ZA Cosmetics is that playful cosmetic brand from the late 90s.  Packaging used to be in blue and yellow, but now, they're in pretty hues of pink!

Why the name ZA?  It's because ZA is a brand that offers A-Z products to draw about your potential to the maximum for more radiant beauty. It has the most comprehensive product line suited for Asians skin.  And with continued usage of the products, your skin, outlook and life will improve from being a Z to being an A. Smart, eh!?


eyeshadow palettes








liquid foundations

I've tried these and I love how light it feels on the skin, with light to medium coverage. It gives skin that dewy, radiant look. 


Eyebrow pencil



lipsticks



lip drops


BB Cream and the famous two-way foundation

I'm so glad the 2-way foundation as one of the samples given to me and my fellow bloggers.  I've been reading a lot of raves about this one, and they say it's one of the best products from ZA.  I have a lot of foundations pa, but I don't think I can wait longer to use this one.  So yes, I'll be trying this soon!
^_^

ZA Cosmetics by the way is also from the makers of Shiseido, one of the best Japanese brands out there when it comes to skincare and makeup.  But of course, ZA Cosmetics is made more affordable for the younger market...and for those young at heart.

ZA Cosmetics is now available (again) here in Manila and their first store is in Landmark Makati. They also have a branch in SM Aura DS, SM Aura Watsons and Landmark Trinoma.  Geesh, I wish they will have one soon here in Megamall!

Please follow ZACosmeticsPH in Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...