Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Product Review: Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless Foundation

Are you always in a hurry in the morning?  Well, I always am.  (laughs)  Aside from waking up late, I move just a bit faster than a turtle and on top of that, I have a looot of beauty rituals to do.  It usually takes me an hour and a half to prepare, that is if I won't be doing my eye makeup.  Add another half an hour if I do.  
^_^

So it's always good to find something that could cut my prepping in the morning even for a few minutes.  That's why I love my one of my most recent purchase, the MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3-in-1 liquid foundation:  

MaxFactor Facefinity All Day Flawless 3in1 Liquid Foundation




It's a Primer, Foundation and Concealer in one.



It comes in a glass bottle (be careful not to drop!) with a working pump.


I find MaxFactor's foundations to be on the pinkish side that's why I had second thoughts of getting this foundation.  But curiosity won!  I got the closest to my skintone, the shade in Sand:



It does look thick but it is surprisingly lightweight.  Settling time on the skin is average, just enough time to blend it well. 





bare face moisturized with Shiseido White Lucent Serum


after a layer of the foundation


after a second layer of foundation, no concealer


What I like:
Covers redness
No need for a separate concealer unless you really have dark blemishes.  I don't use a concealer anymore when I use this, I just apply a thin layer then build coverage.
Easy to apply.  I like applying it with my fingers, gives me more control and the foundation sets nicer than when I use a brush
Blends easily
Medium to heavy coverage
It doesn't cake even when piled in layers
Doesn't oxidize, at least on me!
Stays put for a long time.  I wore it for one whole day, mostly out on errands under the scorching heat of the sun and I still looked fine (I think, haha!)
It has SPF, but not much white cast even with flash photography
Bearable scent
Matte, natural finish that becomes dewy after a few hours, but that's for oily people like me!
Didn't break me out.  I've been using this on most days and I just love how polished I still look even after a long day
Affordable at a price of Php925.  
A little goes a long way. One pump is more than enough for the whole face.


What I don't like:
I find it lacking on the priming part.  I still prefer applying a separate primer for a smoother canvas
I still oil up.  But well, I am super oily and besides an oil blotting sheet always help. 
Not for those with dry skin.  Make sure to moisturize first!
The cap.  I don't know why, but it just doesn't fit anymore. (laughs) 
Probably it'll be much better if this comes in a squeeze-tube?  It's just me though.  Glass bottles and me just don't go very well together. Haha!



after setting with Makeup Factory powder




If you're looking for a great foundation that can double up as a concealer, you might want to check this out. It's affordable and I must say, it's pretty much dependable when you want to look great even after a long day.  I can say it's like Revlon Colorstay, and another great alternative to Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid which I also love.

Have a great day, everyone!


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (Iamsutil) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...