Thursday, June 27, 2013

Makeup Look: Smokey Purples...


This isn't the first time you'd see me in these colors but this look is my favorite black+purple combo to date:


Shiseido Eyebrow Pencil
MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy
MAC eyeshadows in Nocturnelle (lids, lower lash lines) and Black Tied (outer-V, lower lash lines)
K-Palette Long Lasting Eyeliner in Black
K-Palette Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black (lower waterlines)
Majolica Majorca Ray Liner (tear ducts)
Fairydrops mascara
Snoe Beauty Flash On Lashes in S18

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawless Liquid Foundation
Make Up Factory Compact Powder
Sleek Face Contour Kit
MAC Blush in Tippy

Shu Uemura Unlimited Rouge lipstick



I must say I am in love with this pair of falsies I got from Snoe Beauty.  They're synthetic, but they look and feel like the real thing!  They sell for less than Php200 and are reusable.

Must.Buy.More.





I hope you like it!
^_^



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...