Thursday, June 13, 2013

Makeup Look: Bronze + Burgundy...


Good day, my loves! 

 Here's a quick post on a makeup look I came up with recently.  I wanted a look that would match my hair color, which I am so loving by the way (thanks to Mr. Shin of Beauty Brick), and so here it is:



K-Palette Long Lasting Eyebrow
In2it Eyebrow Powder
MAC Brow Set in Girl Boy
MAC e/s in Amber Lights (lid), Sketch (Crease) and Carbon (Outer-V)
Majolica Majolica Shiny Ray Liner (inner corner)
K-Palette Long Lasting Eyeliner
Fairy Drops 1Day Lash Perm Volume Curl Mascara

Obagi ZO Oclipse Sunblock + Primer
ZA Whitening BB Cream
ZA Two-Way Powder Foundation
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium
Shiseido Blush

MAC lipstick in Please Me + gloss





I hope you like it!

Happy Wednesday, loves!
^_^





Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

1 comment:

Ciena Valencia said...

This makeup look is so simple yet elegant. I really like it. :D and you're so pretty. (:

Cie
http://oursweetwonderworld.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...