Friday, December 27, 2013

My December box from GlamBox...

And finally, it's here...


My December box which I got exactly on Christmas Day, yey! 
^_^

For this month, Glambox brings us this season's skincare must-haves from Eucerin and Nivea, the newest scent from Lolita Lempicka Parfums and an item from a rising makeup brand, Inglot!

Eucerin Aquaporin Eye Cream (full size) - Eucerin Lip Aktiv Lip Balm (full size) - Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion (sample size) - Lolita Lempika Elle L'aime Eau de Parfum (sample size) - Inglot lipstick (full size)






Eucerin AQUAporin Active Moisturizing Eye Cream, 88 AED/15ml

This month is all about partying, and this baby will help you ensure that there would be no signs of tiredness on your pretty face, most especially on your eye area! It doesn't target fine lines and wrinkles though, so I'm thinking this would be great for those who just wants moisture around the eyes. It is said to be a great eye makeup base too!


Eucerin Lip Balm, AED 35/ 5.5ml

This came right in time because I just gave my medicated lip balm to my dear cousin a few days ago, because she's complaining about her lips getting so dry.  And now, my lips are starting to get extremely dry too!  This has no scent, feels light on my lips and it does really help in keeping my puckers moisturised.  I've used it for a day and I don't think my lips are getting drier.  Whoa, I think my lips will be saved!



Nivea Smooth Sensation Body Lotion, AED 9.90/ 125ml


Enriched with Shea Butter, Gingko Extract and Vitamin E, this lotion will make your skin look and feel great all day long.  Dubai is getting really chilly these days and this skin-saver in a cute little container won't take too much space in your makeup kit.  



Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Eau de Parfum, AED 305/ 40ml; AED 425/ 80ml

Elle L'aime means "she loves." This has a floral scent that exudes warm sensuality and timeless femininity.  If you haven't bought a gift for that special woman in your life, you may want to check this out.  Too bad, Mr. X already gave me a bottle of perfume for Christmas. Sniff. But wait, there's still New Year! (laughs)



Inglot Lipstick, AED 75/ 4.5ml

My first lipstick from Inglot!  Too bad I got this in a shade that I don't really wear (#215) but this applies like butter and is long-lasting. It contains Vitamin E and apricot kernel oil for maximum moisture.  Now this made me want to check out their lippies section next time!

Like their other boxes, this one comes with a beauty tip!


and for this month, it also comes with a AED 100 voucher at EIDEAL, where you can buy all sorts of hair tools and accessories:




For those who have gotten their December box, how did you find it?  I honestly find the box worth it because of the 3 full-sized items inside but I just wish the box will arrive earlier, like every second week of each month.  

Can't wait for my January box!  

^_^

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...