Tuesday, December 3, 2013

my new blings...

Aside from makeup, I also love collecting accessories.  I'm not too big on it though, as I'm not really into the (real) bejewelled ones..at least not yet.
^_^

Here's a few of what I got for myself lately..


If you've been reading my blog for a long time, you'll know how I can go loco over the accessories section of Forever 21 in Megamall.  I think most of my accessories are from Forever 21. They have fashionable and affordable pieces and if cared for properly, can last you for a long time. 


These pieces are from a Forever 21 store in California.  I'm sure I also got myself a few more earrings, but I can't seem to find them. Ugh, me and my poor memory! 

 $3.80

$2.80 

The prices are much like those in PH. Too bad I was only given like 10 minutes to shop there.  Sniff.


Here in Dubai, I tried checking out the Accessorize and Aldo stores and also got myself a few pieces:



 29AED

37AED

friendship bracelets, 57AED


From Aldo:


25AED

40AED

I used to collect crucifix necklaces, and I think I used to have 20 already or more.  So I guess it's time to start getting other designs.  I would love to have those that are so chunky, yet look fab and finally have the guts to say.."draw me wearing this..wearing only this!" LOL!

As for the prices, I don't really go to Accessorize and Aldo for my accessories back in PH so I have no idea if they are pretty much having the same price points.  These babies are already discounted, but I think they are still expensive.  I just happen to like the designs that's why I got them.  Let's see whether they are worth their prices and I hope they won't tarnish fast.  

If you know any store where I can get more affordable blings, please do let me know.  I am looking forward to building my accessories collection again.


Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

4 comments:

Olivr said...

pretty awesome//

Unknown said...

Nice Blings ate! I like buying jewelry too but I'm still not sure if it's my cup of tea. Out of all the stuff you got, the Accessorize bracelets caught my eye the most. Di ko nakita yun dito sa Jeddah branch ah! I'll definitely check it out next time.

Iambrigitte said...

Thanks Olivr! :)

Hi Aya! Yup the aldo necklace is really nice, and they do have a lot more of nice looking pieces, chunkier pa nga kaso i'm not sure if kaya ko dalhin hehehe..ako naman i'm not into jewelry, kasi lagi ko nawawala :))

Iambrigitte said...

ugh, you were referring to the Accessorize bracelets pala haha sowee, old age! Aya

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...