Monday, December 30, 2013

Holiday Makeup Look: Icy Silver...

Hi, loves!  I'm back with another makeup look that you can wear for parties you might be attending this New Year's Eve.  And obviously I have no idea what to call this look, but I sure hope you like it!  The makeup, I mean..not the title!
^_^






Products used:

FACE

MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation in NC25 (applied with Beauty Blender)
Revlon Age Defying concealer (for the under eyes)
Graftobian Creme Foundation in Vixen (for concealing blemishes)
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation (setting powder)
Benefit Benetint topped with MAC Pearlescent powder in Veronica's blush
Sleek Face Contour Kit in Medium 
L'oreal Touche in Light (for highlighting)
MUFE HD Definition Powder


EYES

MAC e/s in Bamboo (crease, transition color), Elektra (lid), Carbon (inner and outer thirds of the lid, lower lashlines), Vibrant Grape (crease on top of Bamboo, I added this just because Radiant Orchid is 2014's colour ^_^) and Vanilla (tear ducts)

Barry M. Fine Glitter Dust in 15 (applied on top of Elektra)



In2it Brow Powder
Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Nude

3S False Lashes in Whispering is my ultimate favourite falsies!
^_^


LIPS

Rimmel lipstick in Undressed
Makeup Factory High Shine Lipgloss in #30


I'm feeling like I'm in Winter Wonderland here!
^_^ 


Let's put in some snow:





 Weeee, it's almost 2014!  Are you ready to say goodbye to 2013?  This year's definitely full of adjustments for me, I'm not gonna say it's been easy but I surely am staying positive and keeping my fingers crossed that 2014's gonna be a better year. But one thing I promised myself is that, I'll still be thankful for whatever that would come my way.  And I'm gonna stop whining, and just count my blessings instead.
^_^

I have a lot of things to be thankful for, and one of those is YOU!  For continuously supporting my blog, and for not giving up on me despite not being able to update often. Hopefully by next year, I'd be able to blog more. I sure hope I'm not boring you with my posts though!  

Tata!



Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...