Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Makeup Looks: Green and Gold...

A few days to go and it's Christmas! It's my first time to celebrate Christmas away from my family, so I'm not really in a very festive mood.  But it'll be my first time to celebrate Christmas with the hubby after so many years so that would make up for it.  Hopefully next year, we'll be home for the holidays.  Iba talaga ang Pasko sa Pinas (Christmas is really different in the Philippines), and I'm sure kabayans will totally agree with me on that!

I'm also sure that by now, you're (almost) done with your gift shopping so I won't be posting about gift ideas anymore.  Instead, I'll be giving you ideas on what makeup to wear for the parties you'd be attending this holiday season.  And for today, let's make those brown eyes pop more with this Green and Gold combo...





Wear you most flirty falsies to draw more attention to your eyes.  Make the rest of the face toned down by giving your cheeks a dust of shimmering peach blush and your puckers a glossy nude lippie. 




Here's what I used:

Brows:  K-Palette Long Lasting Eyebrow 01, L'oreal Super Liner, In2it Brow Powder, MAC Browset in Girl Boy


Eyes: Yellow Green on the lids, Green on the outer-V and crease, Black to define outer-V and on the lower lash lines 

Eyes:  To make the eyes look more "festive" I applied Gold glitter dust on the lids, except on the outer-V area

Eyes: Makeup Forever Aqua Black Cream Eyeshadow (used as a liner), Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara and falsies


Base: Sephora 10-hr Wear Perfection Foundation, Sephora 8Hr Mattifying Pressed Powder and Benefit Boi-ing concealer


I got this Sephora liquid foundation just recently and my oh my, it's amazing! 
^_^

Cheeks: Sleek Face Contour Kit and Benefit Rockateur blush


For the lips, I used Rimmel by Kate lipstick in #26 and Rimmel Apocalips in Nude Eclipse.

Nude lips is sexy, but red is sexier!  So go ahead and wear your brightest red, it's the Christmas season anyway!
^_^


So what do you prefer…nude or red?

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

2 comments:

Gellie Abogado said...

I go for red! Glam and fierce! :D

Juvy said...

I didn't know you were married! :D Great look, as always!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...