Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lipstick in True Pink….

Ask me what's the best lipstick out there for me and I'll say MAC Peachstock without batting an eyelash.  I know it's peachy nude in shade, but what can I do…I just love it to bits.  I can't remember how many tubes I've finished already.  I just love how it looks when worn alone or even when topped with a lipgloss.  It remains to be a universal shade…at least for me! 
^_^

Last year, I was introduced to MAC Please Me and so my Peachstock had to take the backseat.  I'm on my second tube and I'm 100% sure I'll be getting another tube even before this second one runs out.  

As one of my New Year (beauty) Resolutions, I will try to be more adventurous when it comes to lipsticks.  Or at least try to sneak out of my comfort zone once in a while. I know, I know I've said this already before but wag nyo muna akong kontrahin, okay?  I'll try my best this time. (laughs)  So expect to see some lipstick lovin' on this blog as I will feature some of the lipsticks I have or will have in the future (uh-oh!)


For today, we'll have the Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte lipstick in True Pink:




I got this as a gift from our friends from Bobbi Brown PH (thanks, Jill!) and I love, love the shade.

 Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lipstick in True Pink


This is really pigmented, one swipe is more than enough for that opaque coverage to make your lips looking full.  It feels like velvet on the lips, but not heavy.  It's matte, but its creamy formulation keeps it from cracking or flaking on my lips.  For those with drier lips, best to apply a lip moisturiser first just to be sure.  I also find that it's best applied with a lip brush rather than applying it straight from the tube to have more control. Else, it would end up looking cakey and thick on your lips.  

As with all Bobbi Brown products, this comes in a very sleek-looking tube that gives off a nice click when you close it. 



I also have Crushed Plum and that's what I wore on my Sexy Siren makeup look:


I've seen swatches online of this lipstick line from Bobbi Brown and I'm eyeing on getting Pink Lily, Calypso and Pale Peach.  I'm not gonna say soon, but let's see!

Tata!

Please like me on Facebook ( IambrigittePage ) and follow me on Twitter (_IAmBrigitte_) and Instagram (Iambrigitte)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...