Thursday, October 16, 2008

and then i went nuts...

i've been working for two weeks now with a regular working hours...and since then, i haven't been able to sleep much. my skin is breaking out and is getting oilier each day. ewwww. i feel so tired, sleepy and my lack of sleep is now taking its toll. i knew i had to do something bout it. and i thought, why not get a haircut?

and so i did..





okay...you may stop laughing your heads off now, ladies.

stop.

i said STOP!

=P

the last 3 pics were taken inside ZARA's fitting room. i was trying that uber cute and fashionable blazer and i just decided to play around and take pics of myself with my new haircut.

yep, i do think i look stupid. argh, talk about trying so hard to look younger. ha!

oh, now i wish i just left my hair alone.

anyways, it will grow back...aight!?

LOL

7 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

I love it you don't look funny, you look cute! I love the hair!!! Enjoy it while the bangs are still there!

miemiemie said...

you don't look stupid to me at all..i find your new hairdo cute pa nga eh! suits you well :)

Iambrigitte said...

thanks mga sis! hehehe muaahz

Anonymous said...

it suits you very well sis! you don't look trying-hard-to-look-young-at-all kaya! i miss getting haircuts myself. i look like sadako na hehehe...

Tara Cabullo said...

Huwaat? The hair suits you very well kaya! :)

Gracie said...

You look cute in your little fringe sis ;) Don't worry about it!

Phoebe said...

Bangs ROCK! hahahaha Bagay pala sa'yo eh! Who snipped it? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...