Thursday, October 16, 2008

more clothes...

so last weekend, me and my friend nimfa looked for a dress for a wedding she's going to attend soon. it was tiring, but also we had loads of fun trying clothes. we even had some pics taken inside the fitting rooms...hahaha, would you like me to post them here, nimfa!?

LOL!

anyways, for weeks now i've been complaining a lot bout how expensive it is to buy formal clothes. well, i've been always a jeans-shirt gal so buying slacks and blazers and blouses is such a pain in the ass (and my wallet) for me. nimfa found this very nice, elegant and fashionable blazer from ZARA and told me i should get it...but for the life of me, i can't seem to bring myself to buy such expensive blazer! she told me she'd help me buy it...awww, sweet!

but then we saw this cute jacket in Dorothy Perkins...the same shop where she got her dress, after hours of looking. LOL. it's so funny that she'd been seeing that dress so many times already from another DP store but she never thought of buying it...but when i asked her to go to DP since i am looking for a nice jacket i can wear at work, she saw this dress again and decided to try it on. whoaa, finally! hehhehe

i then told nimfa if i can get the jacket from DP instead...it's not as formal and elegant as that of Zara's, but at least i'd be able to wear it during our wash (Casual) days. and she said yes! so the next day, during my lunch break, i went to DP and bought it.




and of course, i bought other stuffs too!

a pair of slacks and a turtle-neck blouse

see that huge hole at the back of the blouse? i can' t imagine the look on my boss' face once she gets to see me wearing it. LOL

don't worry ladies, i'd be wearing a blazer.

:)

and then now i am starting to feel like i am getting addicted to buying clothes this time...

uh-oh!

7 comments:

Casey said...

pretty :) btw, how much was the jacket? x

AskMeWhats said...

that's a lovely jacket, investment naman yan sis :) kaya ok lang :) looks great on you naman!

miemiemie said...

hayaan mo ang boss mo! baka maglaway pa yun!:) kidding..

nice jacket by the way :) and okay lang magshop for clothes..at least you can wear it a lot of times, tama si ate nikki.investment yan :)

Iambrigitte said...

hi casey bought it for Php2800 :)

thanks sis nikki ang mahal ng mga damit...i'm not really into clothes kaya super sama ng loob ko. hahaha but yeah, they fit well..hirap ako mamili ng size kasi minsan. i just wish they arent that expensive.

isa ka pang kunsintidor miemiemie ehhehhee!

Anonymous said...

jackets can transform any outfit so it's definitely a must-have in the closet. ;) don't be too hard on yourself hehe. here's me cheering to more outfit shopping! haha. i wish i can do the same, kaso nagpapapayat pa kasi ako. will buy new stuff pag sexy na ko haha medyo matagal pa iyon noh? ;D

Gracie said...

Oh, sis! Trust Nimfa to do things like that! Lovely jacket though and I love the top too :)

Gracie said...

Oh sis! Yeah... go on... post the photos you and Nimfa have taken during your shopping trip! I'm sure Nimfa wouldn't mind ;

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...