Thursday, October 23, 2008

my (Happy) Friday eotd and my new love...

my new love?
...what else, but my MUFE eyeshadows!

love the colors, so easy to blend and it's so pigmented! i must say that it creases on me though i am using my UDPP. i am not yet so sure about it since for weeks now, my face (as well as my lids) are uber oily than the usual. i know i am uber oily, but lack of sleep has finally taken its toll on me. i am breaking out, and my skin is oilier. :(

so i am not giving up on them. i LOVE, LOVE MUFE eyeshadows...

here's my EOTD last (happy) Friday:




EYES:

PAC Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
MUFE e/s in #148 on the lid, MUFE e/s in #47 on the outer-V and outer crease and MUFE cream eyeliner in Matte Green 6
MAC Plushlash Mascara
MUFE Aqua Eyes liner in Black on the waterlines

so am i ready to move from MAC to MUFE?

urgh.

5 comments:

Gracie said...

Oh sis! I love this emu... really nice!

AskMeWhats said...

the matte green liner is a big VAVAVOOM on your EOTD! I love it!e

Iambrigitte said...

thanks sisters!

Anonymous said...

me wants to see the greener side din hehehe... but MUFE shadows are much more expensive! yet i heard much more pigmented din and mas crease free.. hmn... sabay tayo mag ponder on that thought. haha!

Anonymous said...

wohoohoo! am i reading this right? hehe - terre

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...