Thursday, October 16, 2008

my desk...

i was kinda bored at work today (though i have TONS to do) so i figured, my desk deserves some camwhoring too! LOL..



love the laptop...but it just means, i would need to work at home as well! ugh!

anyways, see how untidy my desk is? hehehe it's always like that. i have food and my makeup scattered all over the place. i don't have a cabinet yet, so my stuffs are all on top of my desk. and yeah, as compared to my other desks, this one's a lot more neat!

:)

geesh, why the hell am i posting pics of my workplace here? i should've avoided doing it, since my blog is all about my addictions.

ack, never...i would never be addicted with work!

N-E-V-E-R!

3 comments:

miemiemie said...

ate jheng funny,never be addicted to work..dapat lang! nakakabaliw ata yun :)

if you won't mind me asking,what kind of work do you do? :)

Iambrigitte said...

hahha i won't get addicted to work, sis..as in NEVER! lol

oh, i work in the IT industry. i do testing and quality assurance. LOL..sounds geeky! hahaha

Gracie said...

Sis Jheng! Work should never be addictive. It's called 'work' for reason.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...