Thursday, October 23, 2008

my Urban Decay (Book of Shadows) EOTD...

eversince i got my Urban Decay Book of Shadows (sounds very witchy, no?) palette, i've been using it almost everyday. lately, i've been painting my lids with just one color then line my lashlines with a black liner...and that's it! and the colors from the palette are all beautiful that one won't need to use a lot of colors.

for my EOTD last monday, i used my palette again...and yeah, still neutrals. LOL! i am so thankful that i got this as a gift from my ate since i've been wanting to get this ever since i saw Nikki's post. woot!








(terrible eyebags, i know)

EYES:

PAC Brow kit in Dark topped with MAC Girl Boy
UDPP
UD e/s in Smog on the lid, UD e/s in Roach on the outer-V and crease, MAC fluidline in Dipdown on the upper lashlines
MAC Loud Lash Mascara
PAC eyeliner in Black Brown on the waterlines

FACE:

Smashbox Photofinish light
Cinema Secrets concealer on the undereyes (topped with OM Saffron concealer), sides of the nose and blemishes
MUFE Face and Body liquid foundation in #1 topped with Smashbox Halo foundation
MAC Sculpt and Shape for contouring
MAC blush in True

LIPS:

MAC l/s in Hug Me

yeah, i am so getting tired of neutrals...

LOL!

8 comments:

Gracie said...

This is indeed a very pretty emu sis. I can't believe you only used smog in this one as I've never used alone instead, I've combining it with bake. This would be great for everyday look.

AskMeWhats said...

Love it sis!!!! Ever since I got the palette, I've been using it everyday too!!! We have Gracie with us each and everyday! :)

Cinthia Truong said...

Very natural and pretty. I love it.

Iambrigitte said...

thanks ate gracie!...i love all the colors in the paletter. and i am so lazy lately to blend colors, good thing the colors can be worn on its own..hehehe

hiyee nikki, yep it's my fave palette lately. ganda no!?

thanks ms. ebeautyblog you're the angel twin of nikki right? hehe

Anonymous said...

haha i know you miss colors sis yet you look so polished naman with neutrals so two thumbs for you still! ;) love love ko ang initial pendant mo lol. i can feel your personality sa font type niya. :D

Iambrigitte said...

hahahha anong personality ko based on my font type sis mhean? lol

Anonymous said...

hehe i mean yung font type ng initial na pendant mo, very bubbly and fun! ;)

Iambrigitte said...

hehehe...thanks sis mhean muaah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...